PROPOSED REFINERY LAND ACQUISITION
Establishment of a refinery requires ample land space therefore, Midoil privately acquired some expanse of land and thereafter applied to the Lagos State Government for its allocation.
On 24th April, 2014 the Government of Lagos State allocated 364.499 hectares of land spanning through five communities; Ejinrin, Sekungba, Lumodan, Ododugba & Arogbo in Ikosi/Ejinrin Local Council Development Area (LCDA), Lagos State for the proposed Modular Refinery Project as well as mixed developments.
The acquired land is divided into three business investment opportunities:
1. Proposed Modular Refinery Site
2. Proposed Tank Farm for Leasehold to Refined Products Marketers
3. Proposed Real Estate Land for Leasehold to Private Property Developers
Midoil is therefore, desirous to commence the refining of crude oil into Petroleum Products and other derivatives along the value chain with product slate of :
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
- Premium Motor Spirit (PMS)
- Kerosene / Jet Fuel
- Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) / Diesel oil
- Low Residual Fuel Oil